Over the past two decades, storage has leaped from data measured in megabytes to gigabytes to petabytes and has spawned big challenges. Any compromise to data integrity, availability or security can have serious ramifications on productivity, stakeholder confidence and regulatory compliance – all of which impact your bottom line.
To rise above these challenges, your business needs more than a simple storage solution. You need a multi-tiered strategy that can prioritize data and efficiently archive, access and retrieve data using Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Storage Area Network (SAN) technologies. You also need a reliable backup/recovery system in place to handle disasters.
Spry Squared, Inc. has the expertise to identify any type of storage technology challenge and provide the best strategy/solutions.
Our Storage Management Services provides the Day-To-Day support of your storage environment so you can focus on strategic initiatives.
Spry Squared, Inc.’s Storage Managed Services enable our clients to selectively outsource day-to-day IT responsibilities such as engineering, implementation, operations and maintenance, as a strategic method for improving operational efficiency, while cutting (and fixing) expenses and ultimately receiving higher levels of service.
- Storage Initialization – On a project basis, configure new storage to be utilized within the environment
- Storage Monitoring – Monitor and report on storage availability, utilization and performance
- Patch Management – Upgrade hardware, firmware, and software as recommended by the storage OEM
- Storage Hardware Management – Perform preventative maintenance on storage devices
- Storage Provisioning – Provision storage objects and resources, as well as data set replication
- Storage Configuration – Deploy and configure infrastructure solutions (for example, replication & mirroring)
- Storage Consultant – Onsite/resident storage consultant to support your environment, provide storage architecture & Infrastructure
- Storage Data Backup & Disaster Recovery – Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly data backup services
To learn more please call us or email us to schedule an onsite visit.