Spry Squared Managed Services provides a wide range of technology solutions, guidance with professional, friendly, affordable IT support/managed services and consulting services to small/medium-sized businesses.
With Spry Squared Managed Services serving as your IT Department, you’re free to focus on what you do best: running your business. Our managed services plans provide a fully-staffed, outsourced IT department, including an assigned IT Account Manager. Our services provide a full-time, fully-staffed IT department at a fraction of the cost of running your own. On top of that, as a company we are always on the job – we never get sick, we never go on vacation and we never quit for a higher paying job.
Not all companies need the same level of service, but no matter what your ongoing needs, we can find a solution to match. Spry Squared has a managed services plan to fit the scope of your needs.
Here are some benefits to using our Managed Services:
- Increased operational efficiency
- Reduced operating costs
- Cost-effective access to enterprise-level support
- Minimized downtime
- Allows the focus to be on running the business, and not the technology
- Peace of mind from knowing that your environment is monitored 24/7/365
If you answer “no” to any of the following questions, you are utilizing a break-fix methodology to maintain your network and may benefit from a managed service methodology without costing you more.
- Do you find out immediately if your data back-up fails to run?
- Do you know which equipment on your network is aging and might need replacing in the next 6 months?
- Do you know if your server and all of your computers have the latest anti-virus updates installed and are functioning correctly?
- Do you know if the latest security patches have been installed on your network?
- Do you know who the heaviest internet users are, and whether they are downloading large files which can slow down the network, or accessing inappropriate web sites?
- Do you know which PCs are running out of memory, affecting user performance?
- Do you have one number to call for all of your technology service requirements?
- Do you only hear from your computer guys “after” things break?
Some of our areas for which we provide Managed Services:
- Mobile Devices
- Cloud Computing
- VoIP Phone
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly backups
To learn more please call us or email us to schedule an onsite visit.